Do you have questions?

Here we solve it all

What we offer?

Our main objective is to offer the most competitive prices in the market and be the alternative of large companies, being faster, more efficient and more versatile. With a special and close treatment with the client, attending to all your needs.

In Lumisa we offer suitable rates for you, which are at an economical price and with exceptional conditions. You can find a series of Rates according to your needs

To know in detail the conditions and prices of each rate, click here.

Can you contract in all of Spain?

We are present throughout the peninsula. At the moment, for technical reasons we have not yet reached the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla but we plan to offer our services in the future.

How can I change Lumisa quickly and easily?

Changing to Lumisa now is very simple and fast. Through the section "Hire now" you will have to click and it will direct you to a form that you must fill with all your data.

You should have at hand:

  1. Identifying data. Photocopy of the DNI or CIF.
  2. Recent invoice of Luz. It contains the CUPS number you will need.
  3. Contact information. Telephone number and email.
  4. Bank account.

We will ask you to attach these two documents to make your contract.

Once sent, you will receive a confirmation email to your e-mail address, where you must enter your ID, and you will be sent by mobile phone a PIN that you will have to enter (through Logalty) and the contract will be signed. We explain it in more detail in this link

If you wish, you can also manage it by phone or by e-mail.

Is there permanence in Lumisa?

The answer is no. When you hire our services you are free to stay or leave at any time, with prior notice.

Can I contract the social bonus with LUMISA?

Only the reference marketers (COR) formerly known as marketers of last resort (CUR) can offer the Social Bonus. For more information you can contact them.

How to make the change to Lumisa?

The light commercialization change is a fast and totally free management. This is carried out when we want to go to another company because they offer better prices or better services. Also, in no time you will not be without light during the change management.

If you have decided to contract with Lumisa, we will briefly explain the steps to follow. If you contract through or through our Customer Service you must follow the following procedure:

1. To make the change to Lumisa, you must provide the following documentation via email or fax at or by calling 931 815 993 or Whatsapp 633 33 38 39.

  • In the case of a company, CIF of the company.
  • ID of the owner or administrator.
  • Last electricity bill.
  • Photocopy of the bank account number.
  • Contact information. Telephone number and email.

2. Once we receive the documentation, we will send the contract to the shipping address or email address provided.

3. You must keep a copy and send it by postal mail, or simply make an online signature.

4. Once we receive the contract, we will proceed to make the change. The change may take between 5 to 7 days depending on the Distributor.

5. You will receive one last liquidation invoice from the previous marketer. The first Lumisa invoice will close the billing cycle. From the second invoice will begin the natural billing cycle.

So you do not have to worry about anything since we will handle the procedures quickly and efficiently.

How to sign a contract online?

If you wish to carry out the change of ownership management as well as the change of power, you must complete the online form on and, once it has been made, confirm by means of an online signature.

You should have at hand:

  • Email, which you will receive to access the online signature.
  • Mobile phone available, where a confirmation PIN will be sent.

The steps to follow will be found in the article "How to sign a contract online in three simple steps." 

What is Logalty?

Logalty is the third trusted party that intervenes between the parties to a contract or online notification to guarantee and safeguard, in a neutral and independent manner, all the processes generated in the electronic transactions carried out.

In addition to guarantee the integrity of the process without taking into account, the content of the documents is secured before a notary.

Does the change of marketer have any cost?

The change of marketer has no cost. Although there is the possibility that your former marketer apply penalties for the breach of the contracting time, so it is advisable to consult the marketer if there is a penalty.

It is important that you do not confuse signing up with changing trades. The highs are for when there is no supply.

>Will I lose power during the change?

No. At no time or under any circumstances you will be without supply due to the change of marketer.

Could I go back to my company in case I change my mind?

Of course, you are free to leave since there is no commitment to stay.

If, once the change is made, you are not satisfied with our services, we will provide you with everything possible to complete the return process.

Is it necessary to make a change in my installation to change my sales company?

You do not need to make any changes to your meter or your installation. The change is administrative, so technically everything remains the same.

Do we necessarily have to change the electricity company?

The move to the liberalizes market necessarily means a change of company, but you can contract with a trading company of the same group as your current distribution company.

Will I have to continue paying a receipt to my previous company?

No. As of the date that the supply is with us, your previous company should not charge you any receipt with a later date. Although it is true that, although the collection is subsequent to the date of change, it may belong to a billing period prior to the date of change.

Can I have more than one supply contract? 

Of course, you can have as many supply contracts with us as you wish. For example, if you have a home address, rental location and company and you want to hire them with us, we will look for the rate that best suits each case, according to the need.

What is the cadastral reference?

The cadastral reference is the official and mandatory identifier of real estate. It consists of an alphanumeric code that is assigned by the Cadastre so that every property must have a unique cadastral reference that allows it to be placed unequivocally in the cadastral cartography.

If I'm renting, can I switch to Lumisa?

Yes. As a tenant you have the right to choose the electric company that you prefer, in the same way that we choose the telephone company, cable television, internet, etc.

What is the difference between registering a supply and making a change in sales?

When we talk about registering, we refer to supplying a point where previously there was no light. In this case, you have to process the connection file directly with the distributor of your area to obtain the CUPS.

On the other hand, when we talk about a change of marketer, is when we already have electricity and is contracted with a company, but we want to go to another because they offer us better services or more competent prices, or because we make a change of owner and prefer a different marketer.

In "Difference between signing up and trading" we explain it in more detail.

What documentation do I need to register a new contract with Lumisa?

To register new supplies, it is necessary to provide technical documentation.

If it is a home:

1. Certificate of habitability or final qualification HPO (in case of Official Protection Housing).

2. If it is the first occupation, a Low Voltage Electrical Installation Certificate (CIEBT) stamped by an EIC or by the Department of Industry.

3. If it is a second occupation, if not, there is prior technical documentation for the installation:

  • Recognition Bulletin, if the previous reduction is less than one year. Bulletin of Low Voltage Electrical Installations. Request the Electric Bulletin. This document reflects the main characteristics of your installation, such as the installed power and the maximum admissible power, in addition to guaranteeing the quality of the installation. In the event that the power requested exceeds that allowed, you must provide us with a new Bulletin that you can request from your electrician installer.
  • Inspection certificate, if the withdrawal is greater than one year. Certification of the security conditions for homes.

On the contrary, if it is a local or common areas. According to current legislation, to contract a supply of electric power, the presentation of the following documents is required:

1. First occupation license or opening license for the first contract.

2. Certificate of habitability extended by the provincial body of the Ministry of Public Works or autonomous community, or definitive qualification card.

3. Certificate of Electrical Installation in low tension, according to the type of supply, in triplicate copy, issued by the electrician installer who made it and sealed by the Competent Body of the Administration.


Houses in buildings, townhouses or single-family houses 

Commercial premises or offices  CIE CIE/BRIE


a) No specific risk (this concept should be included in the observations of the CIEBT or BRIE)

b) With specific risk  CIE CIE
Common Services in residential, commercial or office buildings.  CIE CIE

Temporary facilities:

a) Provisional works In the renewal of the contract will be necessary to present the extension of the license of works

b) Installations in open sites (fenas, festivals, exhibitions and sililares.) CIE'F -


Pumps for lifting or extracting water.  CIE CIE
Other facilities.  CIE CIE

CIE = Certificate of Low Voltage Electrical Installation sealed by an EIC or by the Dpt. Of Industruia.
BRIE = Bulletin for the Recognition of Low Voltage Electric Insations.
AIV = Minutes Inspection certification security conditions for Housing.
LO = Works License.
CH / VPO = definitive habitability certificate or definitive concession as Official Protection Housing.
CD = Distance certificate.
CIE'F = CIEBT for ambulatory fenas attractions with its own installation sealed by an EIC

Who can issue me the technical documentation?

An installation company or an authorized installer can issue you the technical documentation that certifies that the installation is correct for the discharge of the supply.

Who is responsible for registering new supplies?

The Distributor Company is responsible for supplying electricity to a point of supply without service, that is, it is responsible for reviewing all the technical documentation issued by the installation company, ensuring the safety of the supply point and placing the ICP and / or the relevant accountant.

They are also the ones that receive the cost that you have to pay for accessing the network. This cost is regulated by the State.

Does the registration of a supply point have a cost?

Registering an electricity supply or reactivating one that has not been used for more than 3 years has a cost regulated in Royal Decree 1995/2000 of December 1 that the distributor will charge you through Lumisa:

  • Guarantee deposit: according to what is established in article 79 of Royal Decree 1955/2000, it is the amount to be delivered, at the time of contracting, for an amount equal to the monthly theoretical turnover corresponding to fifty hours of use of the contracted power. 
  • Access rights: it is paid when contracting a new supply or by increasing the power of an existing supply with an amount of 19,703137 €/kW + VAT.
  • Extension rights: it is paid when using the infrastructure of the distribution company in the case of new supplies, when the power contracted increases or if the supply point has not been used for more than 3 years with an amount of 17.374714 €/kW + VAT.
  • Engagement rights: it is paid when using the infrastructure of the distribution company in the case of new supplies, when the contracted power goes up or if the supply point has not been used for more than 3 years with an amount of ​9.04€ + VAT.
  • Verification rights: paid when carrying out the installation review with an amount of 8.01€ + VAT. 

How long does it take to register the light?

As soon as we have all the required documentation, the Distributor takes a maximum of 5 working days to activate a low voltage supply point.

What is the difference between a distributor and a marketer?

To know how the electric sector works, let's start from the beginning.

The producers are responsible for producing energy. In our country there are different production plants such as:

  • Conventional thermal power plants
  • Nuclear power plants
  • Or alternative energies such as wind farms, photovoltaic power plants.

- The carriers are responsible for the transport of energy in high voltage, in our country is the Electrical Network of Spain (REE).

- The distributors, remain regulated by the State, and are responsible for maintenance and the different areas of the country

And finally here we enter the marketers like Lumisa, who are in charge of buying the energy and billing it to their consumers using the distribution networks.

What is an electrical supply point?

It is the physical place where the connection is connected to the distributor's electrical network. That is, the place where the supply is, in your home, office, etc.

What is a public venue?

Considerations on the CONCURRENCY PUBLIC PREMISES: (According to section 1 of the ITC instruction BT-28 of the REBT-2002) Premises for entertainment and recreational activities: Cinemas, theaters, auditoriums, stadiums, sports halls, bull rings,
hypodromes, amusement parks and fixed fairs, party halls, nightclubs, gambling halls. Meeting rooms, work and health uses.

  • Whatever your occupation: Temples, museums, conference and congress halls, casinos, hotels, bars, cafes, restaurants or similar, common areas in groups of commercial establishments, airports, passenger stations, closed parking lots and covered by more than 5 vehicles, hospitals, clinics, sanatoriums, asylums and nurseries.  
  • If the usable area is more than 40m2: libraries, teaching centers, medical offices, commercial establishments, offices with the presence of the public, student residences, gymnasiums, exhibition halls, cultural centers, social and sports clubs.
  • All those premises not considered in the previous sections, when they have an occupancy capacity of more than 100 people.

What benefits do I have activating the client zone?

Once you have issued your first invoice with Lumisa, register in the Customer Area to be able to enjoy all its advantages. You will have at your disposal all the exclusive services of My client area:

  • - Check your invoices and download them in pdf format whenever you want from your home.
  • - Make headline or power changes in a simple and fast way.

It is totally free you just have to register in this link or click on this image.

You can change the password whenever you want in the Personal data section.

Can I make arrangements such as changing the owner or marketer, among others, by phone or e-mail?

Yes. We advise you to do the online procedures because it is the fastest way and you can attach the online documentation directly.

But if you prefer you can also do it through our telephone number 900 811 473 or our e- mail

How can I make a change of owner? 

In order to make a change of ownership, keep in mind that:

  • The change is always requested by the new owner.
  • The new owner becomes responsible for the invoices.
  • The amount of the first is calculated pro rata.
  • We do not charge to change the owner, but in some cases you may have to pay your distribution company.

The request to change the holder can be processed online in a very fast and simple way through the web. You only need to have on hand a recent invoice, the bank account and theDNI of the new owner.

If you want to discuss it in more detail, we have an article in our blog  "Make a change of holder of the light" with the step by step to follow.

Can I change the contracted Power?

If possible. If you never "jump the leads" you probably have room to lower the power; If, on the other hand, they skip you often, you are already at your limit. In the event that you add new appliances or increase the use, you will probably have to contact your electricity company to consider an increase in power.

Following Royal Decree-Law 15/2018 on urgent measures for the energy transition and consumer protection, it will be possible to contract the power in 0.1 kW sections, with the elimination of the normalized tranches that limited the contracting to these values.

What is the right power for me?

The power you need will be determined by several factors. A very intuitive way to know if our power is inadequate is the following:

1. Turn on all the appliances in your house at once. If the leads do not jump, it means that surely you have a power over what you need and you have some margin to decrease it.

2. If the daily use of your electrical appliances frequently leaps house leads, is that the power you are using is too short, and you will have to expand it to enjoy more comfort.

See our article "What is the most suitable power for me?" that will solve your doubts on this topic.

How can I request a power change?

To make a change of power you must fill out the power change form on this link.

It will only be necessary that you have at hand:

  • - Address of the owner of the electricity supply.
  • - Personal data of the administrator.
  • - Current and new contracted power.
  • - CUPS, which appears on any invoice.

In the same way, you can contact us via email at requesting a power change request form. Once it is filled out and signed, it will be resent to the same email for the start of the management.

How much does it cost to change the contracted power?

If it is a reduction of the power you will have to pay a small cost of € 9.04 plus VAT due to the entitlement rights.

On the other hand, if it is an increase in contracted power, the expense will be higher since they must be paid:

  • - Right of access with an amount of € 19,703137 / kW requested plus VAT.
  • - Extension fee with an amount of € 17,374,714 / kW requested plus VAT.
  • - Engaging right with an amount of € 9.04 plus VAT.

The change of power supposes a cost for the user of the point of supply since it will have to pay a series of rights and managements carried out by the Distributor, which will be passed on in a single invoice.

If you want to know more about this, here is the article "Lower the power to save. Yes or no?".

Can I change the power as many times as I want?

The Distributor only allows to process a power change once a year. Therefore, if in less than one year the change is requested again, it will be denied and they will have to wait for the indicated time to make a new modification.

What rates does Lumisa offer?

Lumisa offers Rates with or without Discrimination, which can be adapted to your needs.

  • Winter period: 

  • Summer period:

The most suitable rate for you, will depend on the type of supply, if it is a house, the type of housing, the people residing in it and what they spend, a small room, a large company, etc.

If you have any questions about which to hire, do not hesitate to contact us and we will assist you via telephone 900 811 473 or e-mail

How can I know what type of rate I have contracted now?

Check one of your bills, and the upper part offers you the access fee and next to the information about the type of rate you have currently hired:

  • Rate 2.0
  • Rate 2.0DHA
  • Rate 2.1A
  • Rate 2.1DHA
  • Rate 3.0A
  • Rate 3.1DHA

What is the difference between the tariffs with discrimination or without time discrimination?

Rates with time discrimination are those that vary according to the period or time slot and its consumption.

The periods in the Rates with Discrimination 2.DHA and 2.1DHA are:

  • Point (P1). It is the day period, also known as the most expensive period.
  • Valley (P2). It is the nocturnal and most economical period.

In the same way, in the Tariff with Time Discrimination 3.0A it is divided into:

  • Point (P1). It is the day period, also known as the most expensive period.
  • Plain (P2). It is the period with intermediate price.
  • Valley (P3). It is the nocturnal and most economical period.

Without discrimination, it is a fixed price 24 hours a day.

Where can I find the schedule of each electricity tariff? 

As established in Order ITC / 3801/2008 of December 26, the schedule is regulated as follows:

Rates with time discrimination: different price according to time zone. There are three schedules according to the time of day:

  • Tip: It is the time period with the highest price since it is the most requested.
  • Valle: The period with the lowest price.
  • Llano: The hour period with an intermediate price.

Time discrimination also varies slightly according to the time of year and the power of the tariff.

- Rates 2.0DHA (less than 10 kW) and 2.1DHA (between 10 kW and 15 kW):

  • In summer: Valley (23h-13h) Punta (13h-23h).
  • In winter: Valle (22h-13h) Punta (13h-22h).

- Rate 3.0A (from 15 kW):

  • In summer: Valley (23h-9h), Punta (12h-15h), Llano (9h-12h / 15h-23h).
  • In winter: Valley (1h-9h), Punta (18h-22h), Llano (9h-18h / 22h-1h).

Rates without time discrimination: the same price throughout the day.

In an article "What is the most suitable power for me?" that we explain in detail.

Can the prices of the rates change?

Lumisa will not change the price of the rates for one year from the entry into force of the contract with you. Of course, these prices, apart from Lumisa's marketing margin, also contain costs regulated by the State.

If the State, through the publication of a BOE decides to change or update these costs, these will be passed on to our prices.

Can I change Rate?

Yes, it is possible to make a rate change with us. The cost of the rate change is:

  • Between 10 € to 25 € of management by Lumisa.
  • 9.04 € plus VAT pertaining to the right of attachment by the Distributor.

How can I find out which is the most suitable rate for me?

The most suitable rate for you, will depend on the type of supply, if it is a house, the type of housing, the people residing in it and what they spend, a small room, a large company, etc.

If you have any questions about which to hire, do not hesitate to contact us and we will assist you via telephone 900 811 473 or e-mail

What is the telemanagement counter?

Telemanagement is an intelligent reader of electricity consumption that can be replaced by traditional electric meters. Its advantages, among others, are that it can read consumption remotely, make real readings, faster incidents.

The Royal Decree 1110/20017, Order ITC 3860/2007 and IET 290/2012 which obliges the distribution companies to replace the current meters, with power less than or equal to 15 kW for meters with telemanagement capacity before 2018.

What is the cost of meter rental?

The cost of renting equipment is set by the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda, which is regulated by Order IET / 1491/2013, of August 1, which reviews the electric power access toll.

Therefore, the marketer will charge the rental of equipment, although it really is a payment that is paid to the distributor because it is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the same.

These prices will depend not only on the price of the equipment but also on the costs associated with its installation and maintenance. Therefore, the average cost for renting domestic light meters is € 0.81 for single-phase meters with time discrimination and with the possibility of telemanagement. And € 1.36 for three-phase meters with time discrimination and with the possibility of telemanagement.

Who will come to read my accountant?

According to Royal Decree1718 / 2012 of December 28, it is established that the reading of the energy will be performed by the person in charge of the reading, that is, the Distribution Company with a bimonthly periodicity, which will be brought to the marketing company's knowledge.

In the case of having an intelligent meter or telemetry, the reading will be done on a monthly basis.

How can I read my meter reading?

To visualize the reading of your meter you will have to follow a series of steps:

1. It will be necessary to identify your accountant. For that, you have to find the counter number that appears on your invoices.

2. You must identify the access rate to know how many reading periods you have to read:

  • 2.0A - one period
  • 2.1A - a period
  • 2.0DHA - two periods
  • 2.1DHA - two periods
  • 3.0A - three periods

3. We will see an identification code for each rate.

Discriminación horaria Sin Discriminación horaria

Peak period reading (kWh):           1.18.1

 Global electrical reading (kWh):   1.18.0

Reading of the Valley period(kW): 1.18.2

What is estimated reading? 

If the Distributor Company in charge of reading your electricity consumption can not access the measurement equipment to carry out said management, you must give a notice of impossible reading in which you indicate a telephone number and a web address where you can facilitate the reading of your team and a deadline.

Therefore, if you do not facilitate the reading of your meter within the indicated period, the Distributor can estimate the electricity consumption. The estimated reading is a calculation made by the distributor of the period consumption, which has not been possible, from the actual reading from your accountant.

The Distributor makes the estimate as close as possible to the real monthly consumption of the client. However, if it has been estimated more as if it has been estimated less, it will be regularized with the actual readings in the next invoice and with the price corresponding to each period.

How can I contribute my meter reading?

If you wish to have a real monthly reading it will be necessary that you send us the reading by calling us at 900 811 473 or through the  mail to provide us with the reading.

We will need to identify your supply point, so it is also necessary that you indicate the CUPS number, Universal code of the supply point.

What is ICP?

ICP stands for Power Control Switch. The ICP controls the power consumed. Therefore, if the power consumed is higher than the contracted one, it starts operating by cutting off the power supply.

What is a maximeter?

The maximeter is a device that measures the maximum power of all the powers between periods of 15 minutes of an electrical supply for contracted powers greater than 15 kW. Record the parameters of:

  • Active Energy (kW)
  • Reactive Energy (KVArh)
  • Maximum power used (kW)

Unlike the IPC, it avoids cutting the power supply in the case of exceeding the contracted power.

How is the invoice sent?

You can choose the shipping method, between the shipment by postal mail to your point of supply or fiscal address. Or by email you provide us.

In the same way, if you join Lumisa and you register in the Client Zone you will be able to visualize all your already issued invoices and download them whenever you want.

How can I consult any questions about my invoice?

Si tiene dudas sobre su factura tiene varias opciones a su alcance:

  •  Trough the customer area. 
  •  Trough our customer service 900 811 473 that appears on any of our invoices and is free.
  •   Trough Whatsapp 633 33 38 39.
  •  Trough email

How can I pay my bills?

At Lumisa we have two payment methods:

  • Bank Domiciliation. If you opt for the direct debit, you must provide us with a valid bank account number with which we will charge the electric bills.
  • Transfer. By transfer to the account numbers that we provide, with a maximum period of 5 working days for collection.

What happens if I exceed the power contracted on my electricity bill?

In the Rates with power lower than 15 kW, power control is carried out by means of ICP. Therefore, if we exceed the contracted power only we will be without power until we reactivate the light again.

However, for supply points with contracted power exceeding 15 kW, the law provides for a penalty for excess power contracted.

You can give three assumptions, depending on the maximum power demanded with respect to the contracted:

  • Less than 85%: Only 85% of the contracted power will be invoiced. 

Billed power = 0.85 x Contracted power

  • Between 85 and 105%: The maximum power that has been demanded will be billed, exactly the one that reflects the maximeter.

Billed power = Contracted power

  • Greater than 105%: That power will be billed plus double the difference between the defendant and 105% of the contracted one. 

Billed power = Measured power - 1,05 x Contracted power

 What happens if I do not pay my electricity bill in the term?

In most cases the payment of electricity is usually made by direct debit. In this case, if the payment is made late, the marketer will proceed to notify payment of the same by mail or email within a period of 7 working days.

That is why if the payment of said invoice was not made within the term, the markerter could make a commission for non-payment management. It is a commission that, for each fee that is unpaid, will be made at the moment in which the first written claim is generated requesting its regularization.

What is the power term?

The power term in the electric bill is the price that the user pays for this contracted power, which is multiplied by the number of kilowatts (kW). It is a fixed concept that has to be paid even if no consumption is made.

What is the term of energy?

The term of energy is the variable cost according to the consumption made. It is the result of multiplying the energy consumed during the billing period corresponding to the price of the term of the contracted energy.

What is the Tax on electricity?

The Special Tax on Electricity falls on the consumption of electricity and taxes the supply of electric energy for electric consumption, as well as the consumption by the producers of that electricity generated by them. The percentage of this tax is 5,113%, applied to the power term and the consumption term.

The proceeds from the Electricity Tax are allocated to public funds, in charge of sectors such as health or education.

What are access tolls?

It is the amount destined to the Distributor when using its electrical networks and transfer energy to your point of supply.

What is the management of non-payment?

This is the amount related to the actions carried out by the Marketer made on the basis of unpaid bills within the period established in the General Conditions.

What can I do if I run out of light? 

In this case, we recommend that you verify that you are not the only point of supply without service. If there are more neighbors without service, you have to call the distribution telephone number to communicate the incident, since in this case the fault is in the external network.

If you are the only one affected, it means that the fault is inside your facilities. In this case, you have to call an electrician for repair and distribution without the person in charge of the incident.

0021 IBERDROLA DISTRIBUCION ES0021-0P 900 171 171
0022 UNION FENOSA DISTRIBUCION ES0022-1P 900 333 999
0023 CIA SEVILLANA ELECTRICIDAD SA ES003110-0F 900 850 840
0024 FECSA (ENDESA) (800 500 500) ES003140-0F 800 760 706
0026 HC ENERGIA ES0026-0F 900 907 001
0029 ELECT REUNIDAS ZARAGOZA SAU ES0029-0F 900 848 900
0113 ESTABANELL ENERGIA ES0113-0F 900 154 444
0189 ELECTRA DEL MAESTRAZGO ES0189-0F 964 173 275
0034 ELÉCTRICA DE CÁDIZ ES003411-0F 900 373 411

What should I do if the power supply is interrupted with the new meter?

If once activated the power control by your Distributor "leapt" the leads, it is because the power demanded exceeds the power currently contracted. And therefore the new device would interrupt temporarily the power supply.

In order to restore it immediately you must follow a series of steps:

1. Disconnect any of the appliances, since the contracted power limits the amount of appliances that we can connect at the same time.

2. Open the electrical panel and check that all switches are raised, including the general.

3. If one is down, it is possible that you have some problem in your installation. In this case, we recommend that you consult with an authorized installer.

4. Turn down the main switch and wait for 3 seconds. After this time, upload it again.

5. In case the power supply is not restored, wait a few minutes and repeat the previous steps. The normal thing is that you have electricity again. If this is not the case, it may be a programmed cut or a fault.

If once you have made these simple steps, you continue to lose power often, you most likely have to increase the power contracted by contacting your dealer. Or it may also be due to a fault in your installation, so you should contact an authorized installer.

What happens if I run out of light due to Non-payment?

If, in spite of our legally foreseen initiatives, the payment of the pending invoices is not made within the legally foreseen term and with a legally foreseen notice of 5 calendar days, the power supply in question will be cut off.

Once the cut has been sent to the Distributor in your area, in order to re-discharge the light, the invoices pending payment previously required must be paid. That is why once we receive the payment of the same the electricity supply will be resumed in 24 hours, having to pay the reconnection rights to the network, billed by the Distributor of your area in the next invoice.

If after more than two months and the amount of the pending invoices has not been paid, you will be definitively discharged.

Why is a file opened at a point of supply?

It is due to an anomaly detected in the meter, that is, it stops recording the kW consumption or part of it. In order to clarify what happens the company opens the file to go to check the measurement equipment and see if it is due to technical failure or possible fraud.

If I receive a letter opening a file of fraud or anomaly of measurement that I must do? 

When there is an irregularity in your consumption and you see a lot of disparity between the kW consumed and those invoiced, a file is opened to investigate what may have happened and if the possible fraud is real.

In the case of receiving a letter of this type you will have to contact the distributor, their number and different ways of contact will appear in the same letter. They will inform you of what you have to do to manage your case.

The marketers here can not do anything and you will have to process everything on your own

What does it mean to normalize the supply?

Once the file has been processed, if fraud has been found, the corresponding fine will have to be paid and then the supply will be standardized in accordance with current legal regulations.

Normally, the meter is paid as rental of measure month by month, if it is that way, the distribution company must proceed to normalization to update it.

Otherwise, if you have an own accountant, the work necessary for this will be carried out by the user, and the distributor must be notified once it has been finalized so that the latter can verify it.

When is everything already in order how do I restore the supply?

You have to go to your marketer who will inform you how to pay the amount that corresponds to the amount of kW you received in the first letter.

When paying, will proceed to restore the electricity supply normally.

What is a marketer?

It is a company which is responsible for marketing a finished product. They are responsible for purchasing energy and billing its consumers using distribution networks.

What is a Distributor?

Light distributors remain regulated by the State, and are responsible for the maintenance and monitoring of the different areas of the country.

What is the Electric Network?

Red Eléctrica de España (REE) is in charge of transporting energy in High Voltage and managing, maintaining and repairing the necessary infrastructures for this.

What is a reference marketer?

Are those companies designated by the Government with which you can apply for the Social Bond of light. They have the obligation to offer this rate by obligation.

These marketers must meet a series of requirements established by the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism to contract in the form of Voluntary Price for Small Consumers (PVPC), the Fixed Price and the Social Bonus.

 What is the difference between the Free Market and the Regulated Market?

The Regulated Markets are the reference Marketers which are controlled and managed by the Government in order to protect the most vulnerable consumers.

Unlike the Free Market, where each Marketer is free to set different rates, offers and extra services with prices established by them, always within established scales, being supervised by the CNMC.

Lumisa Energias is located in the Free Market.

What is the Social Bonus?

It is a discount on the electricity bill, regulated by Royal Decree 897/2017, which specifies the requirements to be entitled to it. Its purpose is to protect homes considered vulnerable. It is a discount applied to the PVPC.

What is the PVPC?

The Voluntary Price for Small Consumers is the price whose price is controlled by the Ministry of Industry within the Regulated Market. It comes to replace the previous Last Resort Rate (TUR). It is applied in the invoices of those consumers with a contracted power not exceeding 10 kW.

What is the Time Discrimination?

The electricity tariff with time discrimination is a tariff in which the price of electricity varies according to the hour in which the consumption is made.

  • Rate with contracted power lower than 15 kW.

  •  Rate with contracted power exceeding 15 kW.

What is CUPS?

It is the Universal Code of the Supply Point. It is a unique code for each energy supply (electric / gas) that identifies it. Start with the sequence ES followed by 20 digits.

What is the electrical installation certificate?

The Electrical Installation Certificate (CIE) or Electrical Bulletin is the official document issued by an authorized installer that guarantees that all the requirements to receive the supply are met.

What is the meaning of the acronym ATR?

It is Third Party Access to the Network.

What is the Right of Access?

It is the cost stipulated by the State that must be paid when contracting a new supply or by increasing the power of an existing supply with an amount of 19,703137 € for each kW hired + VAT.

What is the Right of extension?

It is the cost stipulated by the State that must be paid when using the infrastructure of the distribution company in the case of new supplies, when the power contracted increases or if the supply point has not been used for more than 3 years with an amount of 17,374714 € per kW hired + VAT.

What is the Right to Engage?

It is the cost stipulated by the State that must be paid when using the infrastructure of the distribution company in the case of new supplies, when the power contracted increases or if the supply point has not been used for more than 3 years with an amount of 9.044760 € + VAT.

What is the Right of Verification?

It is the cost stipulated by the State that must be paid when carrying out the revision of the installation with an amount of 8.011716 € + VAT.

What is the Guarantee Deposit?

According to what is established in article 79 of Royal Decree 1955/2000, it is the amount to be delivered, at the time of contracting, for an amount equal to the monthly theoretical turnover corresponding to fifty hours of use of the contracted power.

More questions?

Get in touch

Call 900 811 473 or we will call you whenever you want