The new generation of meters represents an advance in energy saving and efficiency. The new meter has a number of significant advantages:
- Smarter since it facilitates the reading of consumption. It provides us with reliable and constant information about the electricity network.
- More comfortable since it allows to solve remote incidents.
- More efficient since it provides more information for a better monitoring of consumption. You can know your consumption, perform real readings remotely and end up with the estimates in the invoices.
In the same way, said meters have an integrated device that performs the function of power control regulated by Royal Decree 1110/2007 of August 24, as well as Royal Decree 1454/2005 of December 2, which requires the installation of a controller of power to all supplies. This function was being carried out by the ICP (Power Control Switch).
If once activated the power control by your Distributor "leapt" the leads, it is because the power demanded exceeds the power currently contracted. And therefore the new device would interrupt temporarily the power supply.
In order to restore it immediately you must follow a series of steps:
1. Disconnect any of the appliances, since the contracted power limits the amount of appliances that we can connect at the same time.
2. Open the electrical panel and check that all switches are raised, including the general.
3. If one is down, it is possible that you have some problem in your installation. In this case, we recommend that you consult with an authorized installer.
4. Turn down the main switch and wait for 3 seconds. After this time, upload it again.
5. In case the power supply is not restored, wait a few minutes and repeat the previous steps. The normal thing is that you have electricity again. If this is not the case, it may be a programmed cut or a fault.
If once you have made these simple steps, you continue to lose power often, you most likely have to increase the power contracted by contacting your dealer. Or it may also be due to a fault in your installation, so you should contact an authorized installer.
If you are a Lumisa customer, you can contact us to resolve any doubts about the interruption of the electricity supply in your home.
Through the toll-free number 900 811 473.
Through the toll-free number 633 33 38 39.
Through email email@example.com.