Register for Lumisa, what documentation will you ask me?

Register for Lumisa, what documentation will you ask me?

To register the Light at your point of supply it is necessary to bear in mind that you will be required a series of essential documents depending on whether it is a newly built house or a house after a recent withdrawal.

The property is new construction, and therefore, never had connection to the electricity supply. To register an electric power contract, you must take into account that the power requested to contract does not exceed the maximum admissible for your installation. The contracted power must adapt as much as possible to the power you are going to need. If the installation has not been carried out, you should contact the Distributor of the area.

The property was canceled by the owner's desire. If the previous owner of the contract terminated the electricity supply and it has been less than 3 years since the date of the cancellation, the new owner will not have to pay the full registration fee. Causes of low power supply:

• Non-payment situation.
• Property sale situation.
• Rental situation of the property.

How to register the light?

The user of the supply point should contact LUMISA either by telephone at 900 811 473 or by email

Therefore, it is essential to have an electrical installation before the procedure with Lumisa. In the event of not having it, you must request it from the Distributor in your area or from an installation company. The management will be carried out by means of a previous budget that will be qualified by the qualified technicians.


If it is a house or home:

1. Certificate of habitability or definitive qualification HPO (in case of Official Protection Housing).

2. In case of first occupation, Low Voltage Electrical Installation Certificate (CIEBT) stamped by an EIC or by the Department of Industry.

3. If it is a second occupation, if there is no previous technical documentation for the installation:

Recognition Bulletin, if the previous reduction is less than one year. Bulletin of Low Voltage Electrical Installations. Request the Electric Bulletin. This document reflects the main characteristics of your installation, such as the installed power and the maximum admissible power, in addition to guaranteeing the quality of the installation. In the event that the power requested exceeds that allowed, you must provide us with a new Bulletin that you can request from your electrician installer.

Inspection certificate, if the withdrawal is greater than one year. Certification of the security conditions for Housing.

4. FAIR TITLE: Property deed, lease agreement, sales document, etc.

5. Cadastral reference.

6. CIF or NIF. In the case of a company, the power of attorney or corresponding authorization.

7. Bank account.

On the contrary, if it is a local or common areas:

According to current legislation, to contract a supply of electric power, the presentation of the following documents is required:

1. First occupation license or opening license for the first contract.

2. Certificate of habitability extended by the provincial body of the Ministry of Public Works or autonomous community, or definitive qualification card.

3. Certificate of Electrical Installation in low tension, according to the type of supply, in triplicate copy, issued by the electrician installer who made it and sealed by the Competent Body of the Administration.

4. National Identity Document, CIF, NIF, Passport or Work Letter.

5. Deed of property or lease contract, or award document in public promotions.

6. Bank account.


Houses in buildings, townhouses or single-family houses 

Commercial premises or offices  CIE CIE/BRIE


a) No specific risk (this concept should be included in the observations of the CIEBT or BRIE)

b) With specific risk  CIE CIE
Common Services in residential, commercial or office buildings.  CIE CIE

Temporary facilities:

a) Provisional works In the renewal of the contract will be necessary to present the extension of the license of works

b) Installations in open sites (fenas, festivals, exhibitions and sililares.) CIE'F -


Pumps for lifting or extracting water.  CIE CIE
Other facilities.  CIE CIE

CIE = Certificate of Low Voltage Electrical Installation sealed by an EIC or by the Dpt. Of Industruia.
BRIE = Bulletin for the Recognition of Low Voltage Electric Insations.
AIV = Minutes Inspection certification security conditions for Housing.
LO = Works License.
CH / VPO = definitive habitability certificate or definitive concession as Official Protection Housing.
CD = Distance certificate.
CIE'F = CIEBT for ambulatory fenas attractions with its own installation sealed by an EIC

Once we have the necessary documentation in the registration process, two actors will intervene:

• The marketer manages the registration process.
• The distributor receives the request for registration by the marketer. This is who is responsible for connecting the supply and monitor that it works properly.

Cost of the discharge of the supply.

In order to register a supply point, it will be essential to pay the electricity discharge rights. These rights will be paid to the Distributor of the area.

Rights of connection. In accordance with the provisions of article 49 of Royal Decree 1995/2000, of December 1, the service will have to be paid the economic consideration that must be paid to the Distribuidora company for the actions necessary to meet a new supply or to the extension of an existing one. Being these:

- Extension fee: € 17,374,714 / kW that exceeds what is recognized.
- Access fee: € 19,703137 / kW, which also exceeds what is recognized.

If it is a discharge after a reduction of less than 3 years, the user will not have to pay the extension fee.

Engagement rights. According to article 50 of Royal Decree 1995/2000, the distributors may obtain economic perceptions for the operation of electrically coupling the receiving facility to their networks, who must carry out this operation under their responsibility. The amount of the entitlement rights is € 9,044,760.

Verification rights. Article 50 of RD 1995/2000 also establishes that the verification rights must be paid to the consumer when the distribution company carries out the operation. The amount of the same is € 8.011716.

Down Payment. According to the provisions of article 79 of Royal Decree 1995/2000, it is the amount to be delivered at the time of contracting for an amount equal to the theoretical billing for the month corresponding to 50 hours of use of the contracted power. It is paid as a deposit to cover future unpaid bills from the point of supply.

These rights are paid only once to the distributor of your area on your first invoice.

Price when High light is given by recent low.

If it were decided to carry out a discharge at a supply point with a loss of less than 3 years, that is, after a recent low in a single-phase installation.

Hired potency Price             Price + IVA  
3,45 kW 77,01 € 93,18 €
4,6 kW 99,67 € 120,60 €
5,75 kW 122,33 € 148.02 €
6,9 kW 145,35 € 175,87 €
8,05 kW 167,65 € 202,86 €
9,2 kW 190,30 € 230,26 €
10,35 kW 212,96 € 257,68 €

Price for giving High light for low over 3 years.

On the other hand, if it is a supply point with a loss of more than 3 years in a single-phase installation, the costs of the extension fee must also be paid and, therefore, the total cost will be much higher.

Hired potency Price Price + IVA
3,45 kW 136,95 € 165,71 €
4,6 kW 179,59 € 217,30 €
5,75 kW 222,23 € 268,90 €
6,9 kW 264,87 € 320,49 €
8,05 kW 307,51 € 372,09 €
9,2 kW 350,14 € 423,67 €
10,35 kW 392,78 € 475,26 €


The invoice of the Light will rise in 2019. Why and what solutions do you propose?

The invoice of the Light will rise in 2019. Why and what solutions do you propose?

Nikola Tesla, the inventor in the shadow of Thomas Edison.

Nikola Tesla, the inventor in the shadow of Thomas Edison.

Call 900 811 473 or we will call you whenever you want