Eventual Light High.

Eventual Light High.

If you want to make a construction from scratch, or some major reform and you want to hire electricity only to carry out the construction, it is not necessary to hire a common Light Rate but the Distribution Companies have a special type of new registration for these cases .

What is the discharge of Work Light?

The work light is a new type of high special, which is requested when electricity is going to be used in order to build or reform a building or premises, never to make a common use of it. Its particularity is that it has a temporary use, which will not always be necessary depending on the construction company you hire or the reform project.

How to request it.

Through Lumisa you can contract the registration of Luz de obra. It will only be necessary that you get in touch with us via email atcliente@lumisa.es  or Tel 900 811 473.

First of all, it will be necessary to inform you about whether it will be necessary to perform an eventual installation. In many occasions the construction company is in charge of the electricity supply and she is responsible for its contracting.

However, if the construction company does not carry out this procedure, you must have a Certificate of Electrical Installation through an electricity installation company where it will be stated that the electricity supply is exclusive for carrying out the works.

Change of light from work to high of definitive Light.

If you want to continue with electricity supply once the works are completed:

  • - You must first request the definitive withdrawal of the work CUPS.
  • - Once requested, request the new Alta de definitive light through Lumisa.

You will be asked for a new Electricity Bulletin and you will have to pay the Rush Rights.

If you want to know about the new definitive registration, do not hesitate to visit our article about the steps to follow and the costs!

Penalty for excess of the contracted power.

Penalty for excess of the contracted power.

The most common electrical faults.

The most common electrical faults.

Call 900 811 473 or we will call you whenever you want