The change of power supposes a cost for the user of the point of supply since it will have to pay a series of rights and managements carried out by the Distributor, which will be passed on a single invoice, according to Royal Decree 1995/2000, of December 1 , which regulates the activities of transport, distribution, marketing, supply and authorization procedures for electric power installations.
Reduction of the contracted power.
If it is a reduction of the power, you will have to pay a small cost of 9.04 € plus VAT due to the Engagement Rights, in accordance with the provisions of article 50 of Royal Decree 1995/2000.
Increase in the contracted power.
Regarding the increase in contracted power, the expense will be higher since they must be paid:
- • Right of access, in accordance with the provisions of article 49 of Royal Decree 1995/2000, with an amount of 19,703137 € / kW requested plus VAT.
- • Right of extension, in accordance with the provisions of article 49 of Royal Decree 1995/2000, with an amount of 17,374,714 € / kW requested plus VAT.
- • Engagement right, in accordance with the provisions of article 50 of Royal Decree 1995/2000, with an amount of 9.04 € plus VAT.
In the case of increasing the contracted power, the Distributor can request the Recognition Bulletin for Low Voltage Installations in the following cases:
- • If more than 20 years have passed since the last update of the Bulletin.
- • If the power you request is higher than the one that your bulletin marks.
- • If you have made a voltage change.
- • If you request a power change for a new house without previous occupation.
When requesting the modification of power you will have to take into account that the Distributor is only obliged to process a power change once a year. Therefore, if in less than a year it is requested again, this change will be denied and you will have to wait for the indicated time to make a new modification.
If you are not clear about the power you need in your home, we recommend the article "How to calculate the electrical power you need in your home".
In addition, the modification of the contract for the actions taken by Lumisa Energías entails a cost of between 10 € to 25 € that will also be charged on the next invoice.