Our free online card payment service is safe, comfortable and accessible at any time of the day and any day of the year.
By accessing this link you can comfortably and safely pay your invoices with a credit or debit card. You will only need:
- A computer or mobile phone with internet connection
- An active card. We accept Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, 4B, Servired, Euro 6000
- The Lumisa invoice you want to pay
- Enter the invoice number to be paid (example: A20/1)
- Enter the total amount of the invoice to be paid (example: 20.20)
The total amount of the invoice may not be the same as the amount to be paid. In this case you are asked for the total amount shown on the invoice. In the payment process you will see the amount to be paid. It can coincide with the total amount of the invoice.
If you do not have the invoice you want to pay at hand, you can access to your Customer Zone and consult it.
- Choose your payment method: Enter your card details (card number, expiry date and security code)
- Checking and authentication
- Authenticating card
- Transaction result
Voilà, it is done!
Other payment methods
- Bank Domiciliation. If you opt for the direct debit, you must provide us with a valid bank account number with which we will charge the electric bills.
- Transfer. By transfer to the account numbers that we provide, with a maximum period of 5 working days for collection. Mediante transferencia a los números de cuenta que te facilitaremos en las Condiciones Particulares, con un plazo máximo de 5 días hábiles para el cobro.