The Conditions of Use described below (hereinafter, the 'Conditions of Use') regulate the relations between COMPAÑÍA LUMISA ENERGÍAS, SL (hereinafter, “LUMISA”), with CIF B65711855, domiciled at Calle Badajoz 145 3-A, 08018 Barcelona, Registered in Volume 43048, Folio 136, Sheet B 419446, Registration 1, and the Customer of the Service (hereinafter, the “User”) in everything related to the provision of the Service Online Payment (hereinafter “the Service”).
1. Organizing company
Compañía LUMISA ENERGÍAS, SL with address at c/ Badajoz 145 3 A, 08018 Barcelona, and provided with CIF B65711855 LUMISA presents the next Deferment of payment service that will be governed by the following Particular Conditions.
Acceptance of these Particular Conditions becomes essential for the provision of the Service by Lumisa. The User declares, in this sense, to have read, understood and accepted these Conditions of use, made available to you, at all times at www.lumisa.es/pago/en.
3. Use policy
Lumisa informs the Users of this payment platform that the conditions of use are as follows:
- The payment of the selected receipt will be made through the Virtual POS of the bank BBVA in favor of Lumisa. Payment is made according to the PCI-DSS security protocol, established by bank card brands (Visa, Mastercard, 4B) to allow authentication of cardholders during internet purchases, thus reducing the probability fraudulent use of cards. During the payment process, authentication of the card ownership will be required through the verification mechanisms of the card issuing bank.
- If the User contacts Lumisa to request support during payment, the User may be forced to authenticate also at the request of Lumisa.
- The card number and data associated with it will be entered on secure web pages, guaranteed by privacy policies.
- The types of card allowed are credit or debit cards of the MasterCard, Visa and Visa Electron type.
- The person who identifies and acts as the cardholder will be fully responsible for the data provided, the validation of the process and the consent given.
- The commercial operations in which Lumisa support is requested, will be carried out during business hours, which is from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., except on national holidays.
- According to instructions from banks, no more than three collection attempts per operation can be carried out, without Lumisa being responsible.
- The MultiDivisa service allows you to offer your foreign clients the possibility of paying in their own currency. In this way, the cardholder will be able to know at the same time of purchase the exact amount that her entity will finally charge her, without any subsequent changes being applied, and her business will charge in euros.
4. Obligations and guarantees of the user
The User agrees to:
- Do not make available to the public, on the pages dedicated to Online Payment and in the Customer Area, any element that is contrary to public order or good customs.
- Do not use the Online Payment Service on behalf of third parties and do not provide third party data in the payment form.
- Any use of the Service for a purpose other than that stated in this section, or for illicit purposes, or that harms or prevents, may damage and/or overload the operation thereof, is prohibited.
The Online Payment Service will be free for LUMISA Users.
6. Security and privacy measures
For the purposes of the provisions of the European Regulation on Data Protection 2016/679, and Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD ) and in its development regulations, we inform the User of the following:
- LUMISA has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. We remind you that you can at any time consent, as well as exercise your rights of opposition, access, portability, rectification, limitation, and deletion of data, data contained in the files mentioned above by written communication to LUMISA at the following address: A/A: Post office box 18002, 08018 Barcelona, Spain or by email to email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
- LUMISA does not store, process and transmit payment data regarding neither the card itself nor the cardholder: card number, expiration date, service code, electronic signature or code cardholder authentication, card magnetic stripe data, or bank account associated with the card.
- The holder of the payment card understands that the card must be associated with a bank account with sufficient funds to make possible the debit of the amount to be paid and that the card must be enabled by the issuing bank for use in online payments.
- LUMISA uses a secure payment gateway provided by Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (Redsys POS) that guarantees the integrity of communications through sufficiently secure means (SSL, secure URLs, etc.).
- The transaction currency of the services contracted will be the euro (€).
- The minimum age to request the services provided on this payment gateway is 18 years.
7. Cancellation and return policy
LUMISA informs the Users of this payment platform that the cancellation and return policy is as follows:
- In the event of an error in the transaction, and the User wants to request the rectification, he must inform in writing, detailing, as far as possible, the incidence, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the applicant's ID, card holder and bank account.
- No informed cancellations are accepted by any other means. In this email you must record all the information of the request, adding name and surname, date and contact information.
- In the event that the return is appropriate, it will be made within 15 calendar days after the cancellation request, by bank transfer to an account owned by the injured party.